Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Family




This is my son, Everett Jeffrey. He was born 4 years ago on May 11, 2006. I felt so lucky to be his mom and fell in love with him the moment I saw him. I wanted to do everything I could to raise him the best way I could!
This picture is from his 4th Birthday party yesterday. Him and all the other children had so much fun painting their little wooden trains, I think it was thier favorite part of the whole party, besides of course, the cake! Everett LOVES trains, particularly Thomas the tank engine.


Then came Alexis Victoria, Born February 15, 2010. I was so happy to have a girl! She has an older brother who can watch over her, and I absolutely LOVE baby girl shopping. I cannot wait until she gets older so she can start playing with dolls, it'll be so much fun toy shopping! She is such a sweet little baby, she loves to smile at everyone. She loves to be in her sling I wear while I do house work, or anything.





No comments:

Post a Comment