Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ultrasound!

I have just come back from my 2nd ultrasound and everything went great. the ultrasound says I am 14 weeks when we were thinking 13 weeks so baby was a little bigger than they expected. He got a pretty good profile shot with the more advanced machine, it was really cool and it makes it so much more real, I could even feel little movements as he was rolling the thingy over my belly! Its just so weird that I have that little baby in my belly. I mean, my boobs hurt, I get sick all the time but I just don't really feel like I have a little person inside me yet. Im sure as I start to show more and the aches and pains that come with pregnancy arrive, I will feel differently. Also, we haven't told many people yet because we are waiting to get married first...its been a long time coming but I am waiting patiently, I know it will be soon!

P.S- Im only around 13/14 weeks so its a bit early to say but they said it looks like we are having a boy! So boy names here I come... ugh boy names are the hardest. I have to find the perfect one though. Heres Baby Johnson's profile shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment