Friday, July 23, 2010

Licensed!!!

I am so happy! We recently returned home from Fairfield and I have come back with my cosmetology license, yay! I am so glad I passed my State Boards, I was seriously scared and so nervous. I mean, I graduated school like 8 months ago or more so I kinda lost the steps. But I did it! Not only that but I already got hired at a great salon and I start renting on the 1st of August. The only issue is I forgot how expensive it was gonna be to start my job.


Color line- 349.00

Oil lightner line-109.00
Bleach-30.00
Straightener- 50.00-130.00

Hairdryer-50.00

Towels-50.00

And endless Misc. items like brushes, combs, pins, capes etc. etc. *sigh* I hope I get a lot of clients soon!!

however, I am excited regardless. I have been dreaming of this since I was 14.

Hopefully I get somewhere with this. :)


Me in Fredrick and Charles Beauty College! O Geez... I was there forever, fun times though!

No comments:

Post a Comment