Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cloth Diaperin' and lovin' it!



So we have been cloth diapering for 2 or 3 weeks now? Anyways, I loooove it! Its way cute and I feel like I am giving back to the earth by not filling up the landfills with tons of 'sposi's. I think everyone should do it, its so easy and wierdly enough so addicting to shop for. So far my small stash includes a few Fuzzibunz and Thirsties covers with unbleached chinese prefolds. I want to try em all, I have a feeling we are gonna be spending lotsa money on cloths this year...

2 comments:

  1. your baby is so cute, I also used clothe on my kids when they where little but it has been along time for any of that. Thank yo for joining my Blog & I really like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I love using cloth, who knows it would be so fun?? lol. I really like yours too!

    ReplyDelete