Saturday, June 5, 2010

Too many Diet Pills..really? and Yay for Farmers Market!

So I just got a call from my best friend, who tells me that she hears a friend of mine is spreading rumors about how I am addicted to diet pills and that is how I lost my baby weight. Now, anyone that knows me, knows that I will struggle through a migraine until I absolutely can NOT handle it until I take a tylenol. Same with period cramps....I dont know. I just hate medicine. Not that diet pills are bad, I just don't take medicine unless I really have to. Rumors are so stupid. That being said, I do live in a small town...and well. Thats all to do around here is spread rumors or listen to gossip.

Anyways.... on a better note today was Famers Market in Arcata and it was really fun, there were jugglers, balloon animal maker people, all kinds of vegetables, honey, homespun yarn, herbs, eggs, everything! It was so much fun, but now it is raining. (Oh Humboldt weather, gotta love it) So movies tonight, it is. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment