Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kids,Horses and Puppies!

Wow, it has been a long time since I last posted! Let me just say I have been a little... busy? Knox is not only walking now, but he is full on running, climbing and getting into everything he can! That boy is full of life! He is such a joy, but he is still the biggest momma's boy ever, meaning he loves me to carry him everywhere I go, sleep with him even at nap time, literally do everything with him. Now, as much as I would love to do all of this, I have two other kiddo's that need attention too, so needless to say, it can be hectic around here! Boy do I love him though, he is so, so sweet.

 On another note, Lexi just got finished with her 7 week ballet session and will start again in April. She loved it, however, I feel that she has too much energy to only do ballet. As much as I have dreams of a little ballerina, so graceful, my daughter's favorite thing to do in ballet class was jump and run. Maybe gymnastics would be good for her, or soccer? I will have to look into that one.

 Everett is reading amazingly now! He is starting to read chapter books, I am so proud of him. I took him to Target on Friday to choose a bunch of new books and he was ecstatic! Makes me so happy to see my first grader developing and learning so quickly all of a sudden. His little charter school has really done wonders as well!

So my love for horses is just growing and growing apparently because somehow I ended up with three of them total as of three weeks ago! I love them all, and they all have their very own special personalities. My new mare is a grey, flea bitten Arabian. She is a beautiful 7 year old mare who was rescued from a feed lot, destined for slaughter. She is still a little scared but warming up to me and I think we are going to have an amazing friendship! Horses are such beautiful and majestic and STRONG animals. I don't see how I lived with out them for so long.Speaking of animals, we are also getting a puppy in a couple months. A Bluetick Hound, who has not been born yet. SO EXCITED! I haven't told the kiddos yet because I know they will be in puppy heaven when they see her, and I want them to be surprised.

Life is going great! Busy, but that is the way I like it. One more thing... I started selling Arbonne, which is an all natural, botanical, plant based AND clinically proven beauty, skin care, and nutrition line. They also have all natural baby products! I will be writing more about Arbonne later but I will add my website which is http://chakra.myarbonne.com. Check it out!! I LOVE this stuff!

XO








No comments:

Post a Comment