Saturday, December 10, 2011

Two kids in diapers.. Need more fluff!

So now that Knox is here we have been using GMD prefolds and thirsties covers on him but he is a pretty heavy wetter and seems to pee right through them really fast. He can fit in the Bumgenius 4.0s but I don't have enough pocket diapers to last both him and lexi for more than a day. So diaper shopping is needed, maybe that can be the majority of Knox's Christmas presents... Considering he is only 4 weeks and won't care about Christmas at all this year! Everett really wants an xbox 360 with kinect so he can play his cars 2 games and I am excited for it so I can play the dance games... :) fun times. Lexi is getting her own wooden kitchen with stainless steel play cookware and wooden food to pretend cook. She will love it, I can't wait to get all of our Christmas shopping done! I do want to get Knox some wooden teethers and maybe his own amber necklace for later. We shall see. Well Goodnight and I will try to figure out how to post pictures on here from my phone. Ughhh I cannot wait to get an iPad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment